Revelation TV access info

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      denismartindale
      Participant

Freeview 281 and Sky 581.

Lots of TV viewers have sent their email queries about various ways to access Revelation TV even though most of them also have web browsers installed and can visit revelationtv–com as well.

I tested on the ROKU set-top boxes I’ve got. Both had problems but I kept uninstalling and installing as recommended by the R-Mornings show’s details about what to do.

On some devices such as Apple, it was required to register then to sign in for security’s sake. The ROKU boxes have the top right profile access to get sorted if that helps.

As for Smart TVs, some apps have to be rebuilt and this action could take longer to get sorted.

The Revelation TV’s website has to be restored to get access to archived videos, so people should be patient to get what was available before.

At least there are some tech staff doing what they can, many Google Play Store apps are showing us what can go wrong once an app gets updated. This works, this doesn’t. See app reviews for extra details that apply to different devices and Android versions, too.

A Google search for APK app files may lead to websites offering previous versions and oldversion–com may help. Check play–google–com for whatever app alternatives are on offer.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.